Paying by Purchase Order with Net 15/30 Day Terms:
First-time customers must complete our business credit application or submit their own credit reference document to apply for net payment terms with us prior to placing purchase orders.
1. JLC Printing & Graphics Inc. welcomes Purchase Orders from corporations, government, hospitals, public schools, colleges, and universities.
2. Credit Reference
(Only if you need payment term like NET 15/30. It is not required for pre-paid orders.)
• Corporations and Hospitals: Please fill out and email, fax or mail our Business Credit Application or if you have your own credit reference document, you may use it. Click here to download our application.
• Government, Public Schools, Colleges, and Universities: No credit reference is required. Please fill out and Email, fax or mail our Credit Application for Government, Public Schools, Colleges, and Universities. Click here to download our application.
3. Here are the steps for customers to follow.
i) Please register an account with us if you do not have one already so that you can get a customer ID#. Click here to register
ii) Upon completion of account registration, please provide the following information to our Accounting Dept via fax at 718-701-0343 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Completed Business Credit Application or customer's own Credit Reference Document
• Customer ID# & registered email address. (Customer ID# found here under statistics once you log in)
iii) Upon approval of terms, customer will receive an email notification from our Accounting Dept.
4. Credit Application process may take 3-5 business days for public schools and other government entities and up to 10 business days for corporations and hospitals.
5. Please bear in mind that we must receive all the required information mentioned on Step #3 above from you. Otherwise, there will be a delay on updating your account.
Upon approval of terms, please kindly submit your purchase order to:
PURCHASE ORDER (PO) TERMS & CONDITIONS:Important:
Please make sure to write your contact email address on the Purchase Order. Also, kindly note that for your protection company policy prevents us from accepting orders, including credit card orders, over the phone. ALL CREDIT CARD ORDERS MUST BE PLACED ONLINE at www.jlcprinting.com or via email(ex. an ebill will be emailed to main contact email in which the person can pay the credit card bill online on there end)
All Regular orders are processed the following business day. Only expedited orders that are submitted by 10:00 AM EST will ship the same day.
** Orders with the following shipping methods are considered expedited orders:
• UPS Next Day
• UPS 2nd Day
• UPS 3rd Day
• UPS Worldwide Expedited
• UPS Worldwide Expedited Saver
• Overnite Express
1. For corporations, a limited net payment term is offered to qualified customers.
2. Government, Public Schools, Colleges, and Universities: No credit reference is required. NET 30 payment terms without limit will be granted upon verification.
3. There is no minimum purchase amount for a Purchase Order.
4. Purchase Orders must be submitted using a formalized document. Purchase Orders must include the following information:
Please note that if a shipping method is not specified on the Purchase Order, JLC Printing & Graphics Inc. will use the least costly route for delivery. Additionally, JLC Printing & Graphics Inc. will not process PO(s) with missing Product ID numbers.
Orders Shipped to New York State
JLC Printing & Graphics Inc. collects sales tax on shipping and handling charges on orders shipped to destinations within the State of New York. Sales tax is charged on the products and also on the shipping and handling amount. Additional sales tax will be collected on Blind Drop Shipment service to New York destinations that are placed by an Out-of-State Retailer. This additional sales tax is based on a 10% mark-up on the total order amount (including Shipping and Handling charge).
5. Unit price for each item on the Purchase Order must match the prices listed on our website or the prices you were quoted according to your discount level. Otherwise, you will need to submit a revised Purchase Order before we can process it. Hand-written corrections to the Purchase Order with customer's initials are acceptable.
6. If you were quoted discounted pricing, your Purchase Order must indicate our quote number so that we may validate any discount(s). If a quote number is not included on the Purchase Order, a member of our Key Accounts department will contact you to have the Purchase Order revised. This may delay the processing of your Purchase Order!
7. Any item(s) ordered with a Purchase Order must be delivered to the institution's place of business. JLC Printing & Graphics Inc. will not ship to a residential address.
8. If the shipping and handling (S&H) charge is not indicated or indicated incorrectly on the Purchase Order, we will automatically apply the correct (least costly) charges, and will process the Purchase Order. Exceptions to this requirement may include:
9. For Trucking shipping method, Lift Gate Service is required if destination does not have a receiving dock or forklift. If such service is needed, customer must put a request on the PO. There will be an additional fee of $125.00. JLC Printing & Graphics Inc. is not responsible for additional fees if re-delivery is required.
10. Blanket Purchase Orders with multiple post-dates must be approved by our Key Accounts Supervisor for proper arrangements.
11. If the customer has any past-due invoices, the Purchase Order will be placed on hold until payment on the past-due invoice is remitted by the customer and receipt is confirmed by our Accounting department.
12. FIRST-TIME PURCHASE ORDER CUSTOMERS: Please submit a credit application or a credit reference document for approval so that we may establish an account with appropriate terms for you. This step must be completed before JLC Printing & Graphics can process purchase orders for your organization. Thank you.
13. If you have additional questions about how to purchase using a Purchase Order, or need a quote provided to you, please contact us. (check box under "I would like to receive a callback from a Customer Service Representative" for form input. or you can use one of these 4 other methods to contact us CALL | EMAIL | CHAT | TEXT
14. If you would like to see our legal terms and conditions for all our custom printing projects please click here.